Date(s) - July 7, 2018
9:00 am - 2:00 pm
Whitefish Lake, Algonquin Provincial Park
Km 37.6 Highway 60
Algonquin Provincial Park, Ontario
Join us for Algonquin Provincial Park’s Annual Family Fishing Day at Whitefish Lake!
This is a FREE event where children will have the opportunity to get out fishing in Algonquin Park, catch some Rock bass and eat it, too!
Bring your children, watercraft and fishing rods for a fun-filled day at Whitefish Lake. Learn fishing, cleaning, and cooking techniques for this easy-to-catch Algonquin delicacy. All participants in watercraft must wear a personal flotation device (PFD). The day includes fishing, lunch, prize draws, and a Park Helper Children’s Program clean-up. Fishing gear (rod and tackle) and PFDs can be obtained on loan at the event.
Learn fishing, cleaning, and cooking techniques from the best in Algonquin!
• All park and boating regulations apply
• A valid permit is required for parking
• All Canadian residents can fish license-free during the event
• All children must be supervised by an adult
• Canoes may be launched at site and boats must be launched at Rock Lake Access Point
• Be safe! Wear your PFD
For inquiries please contact: